Corinne McKay is on the show!
Well, I feel very blessed to be able to welcome the awesome Corinne McKay on the show. The interview was fantastic and jam-packed with real, actionable, value! Because of this, I’ve divided the interview into 2 parts – and here is Part I!
Of course, Corinne is one of the most-recognised names in the world of translating, and so I was really pleased when she agreed to an interview.
Not only is she a very well-established French to English translator, but also invests significant time and effort helping others to get started or to reach the next level in their own careers.
Here are a couple of highlights (she is involved in so many industry projects, I’ve just included a very small selection):
- Author of the hugely popular book “How to succeed as a Freelance Translator”. Every translator needs to read this book!
- ATA board member, experienced conference speaker.
- Hosts several outstanding Online Courses for Translators
I was hoping for a good interview but it turned out to be even better than I had expected. I knew Corinne has lots of knowledge, but what I really enjoyed was the wonderfully clear manner in which she explained different concepts, combined with a complete “open and honest” willingness to share her experiences!
Do not miss this chance to get Corinne’s amazing advice for FREE, I really suggest you have a listen!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS PART I OF II, PART II OUT SOON!
If you want to find out more, check out the following sites:
Please let me know what you think, and if you have any questions or comments, please add them in the section below.
All the best!
Want to improve as a Translator or Interpreter?
- Links to Important Industry Info
- Updates from highly-regarded Colleagues from around the Globe
- Resources and Tools to help you Succeed!